Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Black Mountain Druidry Podcast November 2014 with Alex Bledsoe

Alex Bledsoe, author of the Eddie LaCrosse novels (The Sword-Edged BlondeBurn Me Deadly, Dark Jenny, Wake of the Bloody Angel and He Drank, and Saw the Spider), the novels of the Memphis vampires (Blood Groove and The Girls with Games of Blood) and the Tufa novels (The Hum and the Shiver, Wisp of a Thing and the forthcoming Long Black Curl).  I also write the Firefly Witch short story chapbooks.
If you want to keep up with me in real time, follow me on Twitter Facebook, and/or Google+.  My blog is updated at least once a week.  And please feel free to drop me a line via the contact page.
Join Sencha for the November edition of Black Mountain Druidry Podcast as we discus Alex's Tufa Tales series about the Appalachian Fae.

No comments:

Post a Comment